Used material has a story to tell. Take it up and spin it further. Grossklaus_Upcycling


Sonntag, 17. April 2016

A fresh start

Originally, in 2010, when I started this website, I only meant to share the ideas so that people could join in for the greater good. I did not think about true blogging until I listened to a book by a French author describing the going-ons in the life of the owner of a haberdashery store. She blogged about the news in the needle and thread business and people actually read it. So, I figured, I might as well share the stories behind my bags, shoppers and hats, because, in contrast to a commercial product, each and everyone of them has one...
In addition, my artist-daughter Kuckenburg keeps inspiring me. We had a lovely Sunday morning at Münster's Haverkamp photographing my bags'n things.


I am in the process of redesigning my site for larger screens and thus ask for your patience.